Do you accept cancellations?
- I gladly accept cancelations as long as I haven't shipped your order out. Please cancel orders at least 1 day after your purchase.
Do you accept returns?
- Replacement requests are only accepted if there are problems with your order, such as damage due to shipping carrier or missing items. Stickers can be lost in the mail as my shipping provider does not offer tracking for stamped mail, so it is up to our discretion whether to send replacements for stickers.
What is the processing time of orders?
- The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Orders take between 1-3 days to process and ship.
International orders can take up to 30 days to arrive.
If you are in dire need to ship something out quickly due to birthdays etc, please reach out to me via the contact form at the top of the page.
Do you ship to [insert country here]?
- Short answer, probably. Due to international laws, even single sticker orders must be shipped with some type of tracking. That's why the shipping prices can seem higher than normal. To help with this, use code THANKYOU10 for 10% off 2 or more items!
What is your shipping method?
- Prints are shipped via USPS First Class Mail in rigid, flat mailers to avoid having to uncurl and flatten your purchase once it arrives to you. Stickers are mailed in a stamped envelope via First Class Letter Mail. For international customers, stickers will be mailed via First Class International Package to provide neccesary protection for your orders.
- Our shop has SSL, which adds a very important layer of security when you enter your infortmation at checkout. Nothing is stored by me. Payments are processed by Paypal, so no worries in terms of security with your transactions.